Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inaugural Post - what this blog is all about!

Greetings, browsers of the vast tracts of the Internet, and welcome to my blog! 


So since I've just started a new chapter of my life in Munich, Germany - where I'm doing philosophy research under a Fulbright grant - I decided, upon multiple urgings from friends and family, to start a blog. Now while travel blogs are fun and all, they really aren't my scene (they tend to be a bit bare and boring for me...which is problematic if you're the author...), so I postponed making a blog for some time. 


BUT! Upon further consideration, I got the idea to make a blog about not just my travels, but instead about those activities and interests that give me a reason to live and enjoy this crazy life! And no matter if no one follows this, because if nothing else, this blog can serve as a personal journal of sorts for my hectic, ever-changing life. But it's also for you to enjoy - something to make you laugh, to offer cooking tips, and to inspire you to appreciate and enjoy this wonderful life (hopefully)! 


So here it is, a blog about cooking, philosophy, writing, running, photography, and (yes) traveling. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!