Friday, October 21, 2011

The First Food Adventures of Munich

As per usual, in the month I've been living in Munich, I've also been cooking up a storm. Here are some pictures of the food I cooked and the people for whom I cooked it! 


The apple pie I baked for my current roommate and couchsurfing host, Jon
a delicious roast of chicken leg quarters, smoked sausage, potatoes, onions, carrots, zucchini, and rosemary before I shoved it in the oven. 
freshly-baked Linzer Torte - the best dessert in the world!! An Austrian delicacy made with almond flour, raspberry jam, and heaps of cloves. Everyone should try one)! With my roommate Charleen and my favorite Australian William. 
A dinner party with my roommate Charleen, my friend Annka (left) and Charleen's friend (middle). We're eating polena with lamb, beer, and pork ragout (on the cutting board) and fennel salad.